The workshop will feature a presentation, with group discussion segments. The training will be delivered by 9ine's Founder and Managing Director, Mark Orchison. The objective of this workshop is to provide independent, school-specific training to raise awareness and enable your school to comply with its data privacy and protection obligations. The outputs will provide your school with a clear plan of action for evidencing compliance, and what best practices look like.
Who Should Attend?
To get the most out of the workshop, representation from key individuals is recommended. The workshop has been designed for:
- Director / Superintendent / Lead Administrator
- Board member
- Head / Director of IT
- Individual responsible for child protection / safeguarding
- Individual responsible for accreditation
- Individual responsible for data protection
- Overview of international & local data protection law for schools
- Data protection, cyber security & CIS International Accreditation (where relevant)
- Data Privacy & Protection - building a framework of success
- Analysis of challenges faced by schools - how to overcome problems
- Understanding data breaches - vigilance and response
- Embedding a culture of protection and action plan within your school
Upon registering for the workshop, we will be in touch to arrange a suitable date and time. To find out more or to book a workshop please fill out the form on this page.